Thursday 8 May 2014

Ava's Fantasy Story

Learning objective: To write my own story in a fantasy world.

Steps to success
I can write my own story about  a fantasy world.
I can use different types of punctuation.
I can think of adjectives to make my story interesting.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess.  Evry lovely night she whood strock her warm kitten but one night her kitten climed out off the door.  Her kitten got super cold.  Mum said the Beautiful princess.  My kitten is lost.  Will find your beautiful warm cat said Elsa the queen off Erandall.  She got on her white horse and wolfs ran around the queen but saw the kitten.  They got the kitten and went back to the castle.  Elsa gave the princess her kitten had a good story and lived happly ever after.

Ava used some lovely description in her story! How many adjectives did she use?  Can you count them?
Next steps:  Next time we are going to focus on using different punctuation e.g. exclamation marks, question marks  or speech marks.





No comments:

Post a Comment